1-800-PetMeds Fetch/468x60.gif

Monday, February 27, 2012

Enter the 2012 Spay Day Pet Photo Contest!!

STOP YOUR CAT FROM PEEING NOW!




To support World Spay Day, The Humane Society of the United States and Humane Society International host the World Spay Day Online Pet Photo Contest, a great opportunity to celebrate our pets, raise funds for spaying and neutering, and win great prizes

Entering the contest is easy and free—simply upload a digital photo of your pet and tell us a little about him or her. You can also enter as a memorial tribute to a pet who is no longer with us.



Ava - dog


Nickname: Little A
Favorite thing to do: Play Chase. She chases after me as I run around :)
Most endearing bad habit: Licking me all over after I apply lotion.

She is the sweetest puppy I know. She loves cuddling, licking, and playing. She hardly ever gets in to trouble. She is extremely funny and I could not imagine my life without her.

My Charity: All participating Spay Day organizations

- Kristin, Virginia Beach , VA, United States


No comments:

Post a Comment

LT - 031610 - 728x90 F&T